1. All testing Services must be paid for at the time of Sample intake. At this time, we are only accepting cash, check, or PayPal payments. (We plan to install a credit transaction system shortly). There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
2. We only test lawfully grown hemp biomass, crude, isolate, and distillate. Client warrants to PPM that all Samples for testing are produced and shipped in compliance with Federal and applicable State law. All Samples consisting of agricultural products must qualify as “Industrial Hemp,” as such term is defined in the Farm Bill of 2018.
3. All sales are final. Prices do not include any sales, use, excise, privilege, or other taxes or assessments imposed on the Services and will be added to the price of Services at invoice.
4. After completion of the Services, PPM holds the right to destroy or dispose of the Samples.
5. Samples remain property of the Client at all times. Any Samples found or suspected to be hazardous (according to state or federal law) will be, in PPM’s discretion, returned to the Client or disposed of as hazardous waste at the Client’s expense.
6. PPM retains testing reports and other documentation for the applicable Federal and State legally mandated periods. PPM will only release testing information to third parties with the authorization of the Client, unless otherwise required by law.
7. PPM is not a State of Colorado licensed METRC Marijuana Analytical Testing Lab.